Our book
Vagamonde: Chasing Euphoria and Getting Hit by Reality
is now available on Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr,
Amazon.de, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es
In Montreal: at Bertrand bookstores

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Michèle's blog: Iceland 2010 (Part 1)

Here are some of the notes I have kept in my little yellow bicycle log book. A man at a hotel in Iceland thought that it was a bible that I was taking out for morning prayers. In a way, it is.

In PDF format: IcelandBlogPart1.pdf (Part 1, 122 Kb, 5 pages)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Benoit,
    I read and saw your last blog and photos in iceland, great!

    Michèle is good at writing,isn't she? I found she can write out good trip guide books if she wants.
    What make you surprise in iceland? Fog or beauty?

    Tong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That looks so amazing. I wanted to find time to read the whole thing, which I just did, before commenting since it deserves that level of attention.

    Good for you two. Keep living life.

    Lots of love,

    Kevin, Brent and Nuoc (in our little coastal town of Vancouver)

    ReplyDelete